In this episode, Trevor and Chris talk with Jim Magnone. Jim shared how he got into bodybuilding, his experience when he was competing, and how he coaches others.
Stay tuned until the end for solid tips on different peptides he recommends, understanding the side effects of any drug before taking it, and the importance of checking your health.
- A little background on Jim and how he got into bodybuilding
- SKQ –1 Research
- On his coaching
- His take on diuretics
- Difference between being dehydrated and being over the carb
- On his 40 years of experience
- Scheduled Drug – steroids
- IGF-Des / IGF – LR3
- On getting testosterone level check
- How insulin ruins the look over a few years when abused
- Synthol, MCT Oil
- Dan Duchane phone call
- Caprylic Acid, Acidic Property Synthol
- PMMA (collagen autoimmune response)
- Parabolan (Trenbolone)
- Steroids, Growth hormone
Keeps (hair loss prevention): https://joinkeeps.com/TGBSupplements
- Let’s get Checked – trylgc.com/Cartel
- Use code CARTEL30 to save 30% off your entire order
- If you are interested in learning more about Regenesis HRT or Testosterone Replacement Therapy email me at email@example.com
Be sure to stop by TGB Supplements and the Iron Forged Gym if you are in the Uniontown, PA area.
Visit our Website to buy clothing and merchandise at https://www.anaboliccartel.com.